Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Bachelor Degree (possible from college) or practical engineer in one of the scientific fields
- At least 4-5 Years of experience as a SQA in multi-disciplinary products
- SQA of a company with electronic product (Platform/HW/System flows SQA)
- Familiarity with test design in Integration and system level.
- Good understanding of coverage techniques
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Working with Jira.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills. Self-learning and understanding complex systems.
- Highly organized and creative.
- Has good communication skills and social skills for working as part of a team.
- Working in a global company or large scale High-tech company.
- Define test flows for automation developer.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.