As a Test Automation Architect you will:
• Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges.
• Define and recommend automated testing strategies, tools, libraries, test harnesses and frameworks for automated unit testing, automated functional testing & automated regression testing.
• Apply Development and QA Best Practices and actively look for process improvement opportunities.
• Drive strategies, pilots and adoption of new automation approaches and tools.
• Provide guidance and training to team members on Automation.
• Function as Thought Leader for automated testing.
Required Technical Skills/Background:
• Expertise in designing, implementing and improving efficient and easy to maintain Automation Frameworks.
• 5+ years developing automation Framework using automation tools such as JUnit / TestNG / etc - Must.
• Experienced and knowledgeable on automation best practices.
• Familiarity and proven experience with CI/CD processes and platforms (Jenkins, Git, Maven/Gradle) - Must.
• Strong multi-language software development knowledge is required.
• Experience on Agile process and hands-on Agile-Scrum.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.