- Presents standard or moderately customized Global Technical Training (GTT) courses using prepared or customized materials; conducts training at customer sites which may involve both domestic and international travel of short duration; manages classroom/lab activities to assure fulfillment of course objectives; presents and practices safety per procedure; may train during off-shift and/or weekends as assigned.
- Learns and maintains a level of product technical knowledge sufficient to prepare and present defined product courses; completes certification on all product related courses to include safety modules; complete certification on second platform and/or processes; actively certifies others.
- With assistance, develops technical training materials to include new courses for new products requiring System Business Units research and collaboration; frequently develops customized training materials per customer needs; creates new teaching media; creates and augments documentation to fill gaps in released materials; provides training and guidance to other department personnel in the standard course development process and in Instructional System Design.
- Will review system maintenance activities; helps to system functionality can support course objectives; ensures all safety retrofits are installed on the training systems.
- Is knowledgeable of the Global Technical Training organization and operations and the AGS organization; helps to market GTT courses/products available; assists in building customer relationships and selling GTT products.
- Interface skills in dealing with customers and employees; anticipates, prevents and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Communicates periodically with product groups to obtain current product information for course updates; represents GTT at routine divisional meetings and internal conferences; functions as lead on projects of moderate scope and complexity.
- Supports GPS in the generation of docs. Ensures field usage
- Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods
- First chamber Build . Work with Engineering and Manufacturing; participate on New Product final test
- Develop technical materials
- Observe technical activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Interview personnel to become familiar with products & methods
- Study tech docs to integrate a technology, operating procedure, production sequence and detail.
- Review published materials and recommends revisions
- Communicates with BUs to obtain current product information for courses updates; represents GTT at divisional meetings.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.