Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and Manage multidisciplinary engineering solutions for advanced microscopy system.
- Identify potential performance improvements as well as new opportunities, suggest multi -disciplinary & innovative solutions.
- Lead engineering teams from idea through R&D model & up to implementation at customer site.
- Carry out a variety of tasks that require a combination of abilities, including system design and analysis as well as communication, mathematical and business skills.
- Advantage - In depth knowledge of Microscopy system and Wafer fabrication industry.
- In-depth understanding of customer technologies and critical gaps, lead product application roadmap for future solutions.
- Create & Lead new methodologies in order to optimized system performance for specific application.
- BSc. And preferably Msc in the following disciplines: Science or Engineering, Physics.
- 3 - 7 Years, Advantage experience in multi disciplinary industry.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.