- Responsible for O&M (Operations and Maintenance) of PDC buildings’ technical systems.
- Manage suppliers to provide required services and lead them to strategic thinking, proactive approach and self-perform mode, with emphasize on the maintenance service outsource supplier.
- Responsible for engineering analysis, considering performance, aging and capacity, of technical system.
- Recognize systems replacement needs (EOL), initiate, escort or lead upgrade projects considering future capacity requirements.
- Role challenge is to lead to proactive Facilities systems maintenance and achieve practically 100% uptime by “Zero Interruption” approach.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 Years’ experience in building systems maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project management of related projects.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing direct reports or suppliers.
- Customer service orientation.
- Technical knowledge in building systems and maintenance.
- Capable to manage outsource suppliers.
- English – high level, capable for F2F technical discussions and communication.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.