Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our challenge is the development of Data Processing and Management Platform of an Extreme High-Performance Image Processing System.
- Development of Deep Learning Platform application for solving challenges in Image Processing and Computer Vision area.
- Create innovative products, and see them launched
- Learn and use advanced technologies.
- As a member of this core team you will initiate, design and develop facilitating SW for the products. You will make important technical decisions, ensure scalability and performance of our applications.
- Awesome working environment and great terms for the right candidates!
- 90% Server side.
- 100% Hands On.
The students in our Product Development Division have the opportunity to work in varied projects of SW development for our multi-disciplinary products.
You will have all the appropriate training in order to become a professional in your field with many options to continue as a full time employee when you graduate!
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.