Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reliability domains: Mechanical, Motion and System level.
- Develops, applies, revises, maintains and/or tests quality/ reliability standards to ensure alignment with customer expectations.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the quality/reliability of products.
- Develops, implements quality/reliability test plans and performs failure analysis. Perform FMECA, document CRAMS and work with supplier and engineer to enable crams test plan. Also perform PQP at supplier. Reliability modeling and ERAMS.
- Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Prepares documentation for testing.
- Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/or project proposals.
- Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies to ensure world class quality standards are attainable.
- May be accountable for projects/ programs as wells as, developing methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
- Coaches, mentor and conduct training for targeted organizations on quality & reliability process.
- Mechanical / Motion Eng.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies.
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- At least 3 years of experience.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.