Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and implement Quality BKM.
- NC disposition meeting and data analyses.
- Submit CAPA for repeating issues.
- Lead QCIP sessions.
- Edit and maintain containment file.
- FAI and IQC @ logistics and P/F.
- Lead Internal audit for MFG.
- Key player at meetings and supplier’s audits.
- Lead LL and 8D for MFG.
- Technical Skills and T/S.
- Leading and drive for quality Improvement.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Data analyses skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
- Team Work.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Effective interaction with other departments: Supplier & MFG Eng., Material group, MFG Integration, GPS/GRC, Product manager, Supplier.
- NCs Data analysis to find new issues and repeated issues.
- MFG NCs review, disposition and alignment with MFG and Field focal.
- Field NCs review, disposition and alignment with MFG and Focal.
- System data alignment-based Meetings and Supplier feedback.
- AMPS – Quality processes improvement and adjustment.
- ECR – Open change request based on the Quality data analysis.
- CAPA – Assign 8D task to SME based on the repeated NCs.
- 8D – leading 8D and investigation for Issues from field.
- Containment - manage containment list based on Workmanship issues MFG and Field.
- Quality process - Internal Audits.
- Supplier Visit and Meetings.
- Meetings: participants on Supplier dedicate meeting, Mixer/Top 10, SEQR.
- Supporting: Support another groups and managers for Quality Data.
- Training: Quality training to group and new EEs.
- FAI & IQC – manage Incoming inspection control.
- IQMS – Review periodically the Quality Process.
- Manage QCIP (Quality CIP) Meetings.
- Dashboard results.
- Light ECR Status.
- CAPA Status.
- Field NCs Data analysis.
- MFG NCs Data analysis.
- AI Follow up.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.