Roles & Responsibilities:
About QnS Strategy & Infrastructure Function
- QnS is the Qualification and Support Division of PDC.
- Strategy & Infrastructure (S&I) function in QnS deals with the following:
- long term planning and AOP.
- Project Management Center of Excellence (CoE).
- I&W Budget.
- Internal marketing (PDC / AMAT level).
- Field Operations & Cooperation with AGS.
- Knowledge Management.
- Continuous Improvement (CI).
QnS Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management Center Of Excellence (CoE).
- Lead specific infrastructure projects with high potential to improve efficiency and performance.
- Manage, reflect and control the divisional objectives to assure on-track performance in the Div. level.
- Partner with high-value projects’ leads in QnS to ensure correct definitions of the success criteria, blockers removal, and effective implementation. Provide mentoring and guidance where needed.
- Project management / PMO background (hands-on “know-how’s”, supporting tools, etc…).
- Natural leadership, leading w/o authority, conflict management and collaborating skills.
- Technical perception – Be able to understand the environment and scope of QnS activities.
- Initiative, Independent and self-motivated.
- Experience leading complex projects into successful implementation – Significant Advantage.
- Knowledge or acquaintance with PDC organization (“networking”) – Significant Advantage.
- Experience in a matrix organization and/or multidisciplinary systems – Advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.