Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and resolve manufacturing systemic issues in multi-disciplinary products.
- Assess supplier operational capabilities using well developed methodologies.
- Analyze supplier data to determine areas for improvement and prescribe action.
- Troubleshoot, perform Root Cause Analysis, and resolve moderately complex supplier process engineering issues.
- Generate internal documentation for products, presentations, and technical reports.
- Design Experiments that will determine process capability of suppliers and how it can be improved.
- Perform PQP (Part Qualification Process) audits at suppliers.
- Work with suppliers receiving new product to make sure transition occurs without impact to quality or continuity of supply.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Applies extensive expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Thorough knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering practices, techniques, and disciplines.
- Reading and understanding of electronic schemes and diagrams.
- knowledge and understanding, manufacturing assembling processes and quality control methodology.
- Knowledge of PDC tool debugging and hands-on capabilities mechanical, electronic, and system aspects.
- General knowledge of appropriate materials, components and technologies used in the semiconductor equipment industry.
- Understanding of product and business requirements.
- Knowledge in NPI, product engineering or qualification.
- BSc or MSc mechanical engineering/ Mechatronics/ Motion control.
- 5+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Previous work experience: Engineering in multi-disciplinary products.