Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of motion control systems, including planning and execution of lab experiments, system HW integration, performance testing and report documentation.
- Manage component & subsystems vendors worldwide.
- Performance specification definition & acceptance test review.
- Programming motion system algorithms.
- Support semiconductor industry customers worldwide.
- B.Sc / Msc -.Electrical Engineer.
- Motion system tuning based closed loop feedback control.
- Acceptance test procedure definition.
- Motion controller high level language programming.
- Deep multidisciplinary understanding, system level -advantage.
- Robust design of automatic for control systems,
- Component selection, mechanical transmission, Sensors & Actuators specification. performance testing.
- Power electronic circuit – advantage.
- System Modeling & simulation (Matlab – Simulink) – advantage.
Digital signal processing, filter design – advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.