Roles & Responsibilities:
Drives Employee Engagement, sense of belonging and retention through EE wellbeing programs and various Internal communication channels.
- Creates and drives Internal Communication strategy at Applied Materials Israel (and PDC Global business unit), aiming to engage & inspire employees through effective & comprehensive communication. This includes overseeing communication channels strategy, executive communications and content creation.
- Creates and drives the Wellbeing strategy at Applied Materials Israel, aiming to engage, promote a sense of belonging & retain employees through various initiatives and programs.
- Manages an outsourcing team.
Responsibilities in the Internal Communication area includes:
- Leads the overall strategy for informing, inspiring and engaging employees.
- Promotes organizational focus and state of the business through employee story-telling.
- Knows and understands the org. culture, atmosphere, needs and challenges, to be able to identify and align communications style and methods.
- Identifies, leads and manages the day-to-day of new and existing various communications channels.
- Oversees the email traffic to ensure effectiveness in regard to: timing, definition of target audiences and proper phrasing & editing. Each email intended to be sent to a large distribution group - division and up - is reviewed.
- Offers communications expertise as consulting to key functions in the organization, including senior management.
- Owns All employees’ meetings and conferences.
- Supports general communications initiatives as needed, including broader-reaching employee engagement and events.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on branding activities, and as a gate keeper for branding guidelines.
- Partners with the Facilities and the Marketing functions, to boost Employee Experience through work environment and branding.
- Manages multiple vendors interfaces.
Responsibilities in the EE wellbeing area includes:
- Manages the planning and implementation of the organization's welfare Wellbeing policy done by the Wellbeing manager (outsource) and monitoring the implementation of all plans and budget accordingly.
- Develops methods and tools including to guide, training and monitor the welfare Wellbeing Services Staff execution.
- Analyzes the activity of welfare Wellbeing programs such as: company conferences, employee events, employee support programs, including preparing proposals for improving their functioning and efficiency improvement Responsibility for implementing new programs / projects as needed, including submission of periodic status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in relevant field required.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in high profile global communications and/or Employee Wellbeing management.
- Proven ability to lead strategic thinking and org. processes and establish or create wellbeing and communication programs.
- Business savvy.
- Proven ability to manage wide scope activities, drive execution and lead teams.
- Proven ability to lead and/or communicate processes/programs across a complex matrix.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors interfaces.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.