Roles & Responsibilities:
Drives Employee Engagement, sense of belonging and retention through EE wellbeing programs and various Internal communication channels.
- Creates and drives Internal Communication strategy at Applied Materials Israel (and PDC Global business unit), aiming to engage & inspire employees through effective & comprehensive communication. This includes overseeing communication channels strategy, executive communications and content creation.
- Creates and drives the Wellbeing strategy at Applied Materials Israel, aiming to engage, promote a sense of belonging & retain employees through various initiatives and programs.
- Manages an outsourcing team.
Responsibilities in the Internal Communication area includes:
- Leads the overall strategy for informing, inspiring and engaging employees.
- Promotes organizational focus and state of the business through employee story-telling.
- Knows and understands the org. culture, atmosphere, needs and challenges, to be able to identify and align communications style and methods.
- Identifies, leads and manages the day-to-day of new and existing various communications channels.
- Oversees the email traffic to ensure effectiveness in regard to: timing, definition of target audiences and proper phrasing & editing. Each email intended to be sent to a large distribution group - division and up - is reviewed.
- Offers communications expertise as consulting to key functions in the organization, including senior management.
- Owns All employees’ meetings and conferences.
- Supports general communications initiatives as needed, including broader-reaching employee engagement and events.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on branding activities, and as a gate keeper for branding guidelines.
- Partners with the Facilities and the Marketing functions, to boost Employee Experience through work environment and branding.
- Manages multiple vendors interfaces.
Responsibilities in the EE wellbeing area includes:
- Manages the planning and implementation of the organization's welfare Wellbeing policy done by the Wellbeing manager (outsource) and monitoring the implementation of all plans and budget accordingly.
- Develops methods and tools including to guide, training and monitor the welfare Wellbeing Services Staff execution.
- Analyzes the activity of welfare Wellbeing programs such as: company conferences, employee events, employee support programs, including preparing proposals for improving their functioning and efficiency improvement Responsibility for implementing new programs / projects as needed, including submission of periodic status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in relevant field required.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in high profile global communications and/or Employee Wellbeing management.
- Proven ability to lead strategic thinking and org. processes and establish or create wellbeing and communication programs.
- Business savvy.
- Proven ability to manage wide scope activities, drive execution and lead teams.
- Proven ability to lead and/or communicate processes/programs across a complex matrix.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors interfaces.