Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work location: Kiryat-Gat.
- Goal: Drive a healthy supply-chain for your customer while meeting internal and external KPIs.
- Method: track consumption trends and behavior, identify risks and needs, and work proactively to eliminate/mitigate the risk.
- Periodically review the Supply Chain performance internally and with the customer.
- Prepare reports and presentations per need.
- Attend conference calls - sometimes after hours.
- The job may require 1-2 trips abroad per year.
- Previous Supply-chain experience – preferably in inventory management in a large firm.
- Excellent Service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very organized and methodical
- Advanced MS Excel and Power Point skills
- Experienced in SAP
- Work in high pressure environment
- Work with minimal supervision after 3 months
- Work with different cultures
- Excellent English (read/write/speak)