Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and development algorithms in the field of machine learning.
- Full flow of data analytics (data models, preprocessing, attribute selection, dimensionality reduction, etc.).
- Identification of suitable benchmark solutions.
- Innovative solutions, reproducing results of state-of-the-art papers.
- Implementation of solutions, analysis of results.
- Legacy code update, bug-fixing.
- Data and code management.
- MSc/Ph.D. studies in Computer Sciences, Engineering (preferable Electrical), Physics, Mathematics or related field focusing on ML.
- Knowledge in ML theory Experience in ML theory and methods – Advantage.
- Programming skills in Matlab and Python.
- Ability to work alone and in teams.
- Communication skills (Hebrew, English) - Must.
- Preferable attending the last year of courses or starting thesis (for MSc).
- Preferable after submitting research path / accepted research topic (for Ph.D).