- Mange team of buyers, while oversees supplier performance.
- This role requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Acts as a resource for escalations and guides and develop his team expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages activities of the purchasing group, manages projects for purchasing; as required, monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned projects. Oversees workload distribution among Buyers.
- Support execution of the sourcing strategy to meet the company's business growth and sourcing requirements.
- Monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Leads purchasing activities with material planning, manufacturing, PD and engineering departments to maintain operational targets (Quality, LT, Cost, OTD, etc…). Leads problem resolution for material related accounting and receiving issues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience