Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms and evaluate their performance for our wafer inspection and metrology microscopes. Including image processing, machine learning and vision.
- Support concept and feasibility demonstration of new solutions and paradigms for our industry.
- Interact with internal and external customers to analyze gaps, define and plan activities, design and execute experiments.
- Be part of a path-finding team, in which we incubate new solutions and paradigms to solve high value problems.
- M.Sc. in Electrical engineering / Physics / Computer science / Mathematics (Ph.D. - Advantage).
- Knowledge and practical expertise in a handful algorithmic approaches such as machine learning, deep neural networks, statistics, estimation theory, computer vision and signal processing.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Quick learner of new technologies; Be able to work well in a multi-disciplinary environment; Understand the related disciplines of physics, engineering, challenges of the industry.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Experience with MATLAB & Python.