Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Qualification phase in a matrix organization (Provide Risk Assessment, Qualification Planning, Execution, Reporting..).
- Validate the product’s performance envelope meets required specifications.
- Product’s End-to-End Quality Gate Keeper.
- Perform data analysis accompanied by recommended corrective action and/or Spec definitions.
- Develop qualification methods and procedures.
- Partnership with Dev. team - Provide recommendations in design and C&F phases, accompany the Dev. process to the final product.
- B.SC in Electrical Eng., Mechanical Eng. or other relevant technical degree.
- High level of communication skills, natural leadership.
- Integrative Approach, System analytical and methodical skills.
- Fast and independent learner.
- Curious and inquiring nature.
- Experience in a matrix organization – Advantage.
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems – Advantage.
- Knowledge or Acquaintance with PDC products – Advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.