Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Qualification phase in a matrix organization (Provide Risk Assessment, Qualification Planning, Execution, Reporting..).
- Validate the product’s performance envelope meets required specifications.
- Product’s End-to-End Quality Gate Keeper.
- Perform data analysis accompanied by recommended corrective action and/or Spec definitions.
- Develop qualification methods and procedures.
- Partnership with Dev. team - Provide recommendations in design and C&F phases, accompany the Dev. process to the final product.
- B.SC in Electrical Eng., Mechanical Eng. or other relevant technical degree.
- High level of communication skills, natural leadership.
- Integrative Approach, System analytical and methodical skills.
- Fast and independent learner.
- Curious and inquiring nature.
- Experience in a matrix organization – Advantage.
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems – Advantage.
- Knowledge or Acquaintance with PDC products – Advantage.