Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepares project plans and drives the project from conception and planning to implementation. Will participate in the development of strategies, processes and resources.
- Manages project schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
- Coordinates allocated resources from within the Division to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project. Initiates and manages purchase requisitions, and purchase orders.
- Drives cost schedule performance of equipment for internal and external customers and vendors worldwide.
- Participates on multifunctional design teams comprised of internal, external and/or matrixed headcount to complete projects. Provides technical input to team members to achieve project goals.
- Interfaces and coordinates within the division to define project objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release and deployment.
- Provides engineering and business process expertise to team and other members on various standard programs / issues.
- Identifies and resolves potential complications within the project and develops solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity.
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view.
כאן מועמדות לחץ להגשת