Roles & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have a passion for cybersecurity and developing/automating creative solutions. He/she must be a leader skilled at identifying security gaps in new and existing endpoints, infrastructure and process, and execute projects to address them.
- Researches, analyzes, evaluates, and formulates recommendations on emerging security technologies and solutions to protect next generation modern endpoint environments.
- Designs, implements, configures, and manages solutions within the supported technologies, products, and services.
- Defines security configurations for threat detection and prevention tools
- Proactively manages supported services ensuring performance, availability, and security.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for operational tasks.
- Integrates threat, vulnerability, IT, and business to prioritize incident handling and investigations.
- Knowledge of system and network architecture and integrations – both technical and functional.
- Demonstrated experience with performing security policy assessments.
- Maintains direction, and balances big-picture concerns occurring within the industry with day-to-day issues.
- 5+ years’ experience working to in a global environment with progressively increasing responsibility in one or more IT cybersecurity domains such as: platform hardening, vulnerability management, endpoint security, IoT security, web application and browser security, penetration testing, or industrial cybersecurity (ICS/SCADA).
- Expert technical knowledge with infrastructure and security operations, vulnerability management, security automation, and patch & configuration management (ie, Rapid7, Qualys, Nessus, WSUS, SCCM, QRadar, Splunk, Phantom, etc).
- Expert understanding of operating systems internals and hardening (Linux, Windows, Mac, and embedded) in traditional and virtual/cloud platforms.
- Expert troubleshooting skills in highly complex, technical situations within a matrix organization.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficient technical knowledge of IoT security.
- Proficient technical knowledge of virtualized/cloud security.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills with audiences of various sizes and experience levels.
- The candidate must set high expectations for him/herself and raise the bar continuously.
Additional desirable qualifications:
- CISSP or CCSP.
- Coding competency with Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc. is highly desirable.
- Experience with IoT and ICS cybersecurity processes and management tools.
- Experience with automation tools.
כאן מועמדות לחץ להגשת