Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for transporting a machine from the end of the mechanical construction stage until its completion to the customer.
- Calibrate and test the assemblies in an integrative manner.
- Troubleshoot current production.
- Leading activities to improve the quality of work and product while interacting with different factors in action.
- The work is done in teams in a clean room environment.
- Students (BSc) in the following fields: Electronical / Electro-Optics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience as an integrator - Advantage.
- Military experience - Advantage.
- Part time position: two and a half days a week.
- A year and a half to complete the studies.
- High level of English.
- Willingness to work full time position after graduation.
כאן מועמדות לחץ להגשת