Roles & Responsibilities:
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Technical expertise and familiarity with the product.
- Depth theoretical and practical level (hands on), The highest professional level.
- Providing solutions to technical problems and investigating faults.
- Complexity and gaps in system performance, technical support.
- On-site installation, assimilation and adaptation.
- Of the product to customer needs, working with groups.
- Development on future generations of company products.
*The work is in the Hamada Park, Rehovot.
- Engineers (B.Sc. / M.Sc.) from the faculties: Electrical Engineering / Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering.
- 6 years of experience in technical support (hardware) and working with customers.
- Travel to worldwide customers - 30% travel abroad.
- High level English.
- Experience in significant positions in the military (technical or command) - Advantage.