Roles & Responsibilities:
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors, RFT’s or Contractors that are performing logistic activities at customers sites. Accountable for the performance and results of these employees.
- Manage printing pre-generated necessary shipping documents as well as generating documentation, including activity/status reports, operation review input, and receiving/shipping.
- Manages unpacking and delivery of parts at Logistics Onsite support locations.
- Manages repacking and returning of parts from Onsite Logistics Support Locations to designated shipping locations.
- Be the first level escalation contact for “On site” logistics issues within his region.
- Administers company policies, including yearly performance review, that directly affect subordinate employees.
- Escalate claims for AMAT lost or damaged materials and help resolve suppliers parts claim.
- Interfaces with internal organization. Planning, GCC, Order Fulfillment, FSO, Purchasing, GRFO, as well as Applied customers.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Logistic experience. Good understanding of concepts, theories and principles of Logistics.
- Customer support / Service experience. Experience in supporting internal and external customers.
- Good English knowledge and the ability to communicate in writing and verbally with customers and internal organizations.
- Management skills. Ability and experience in managing a team. Ability to adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges.
- Position requires understanding of the customers Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times, where “On site” support is provided.
- Position requires understanding of Applied Materials Global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.