Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mapping of Supply Chain readiness:
BOM review with suppliers to understand supply capabilities/issues.
Support Eng. to resolve obsolescence issues.
Help resolve supplier production line issues.
Supplier capacity requirements to enable tool production.
- Alternative Market Sourcing.
- Dual source.
- Commercial: supplier on-boarding, contracting, pricing agreements etc.
- Cost reduction: programs/actions to deliver objective, cost increase mitigation
- Leadtime improvements.
- Continuity of Supply: ECO/SPS support, Last Time Buys (parent/component), liability agreements & mgt.
- Quality escalations and support.
- Eng. support with supplier engagements & commercial support design to release etc.
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience, with a buyer background and manage cross functional projects.
- Education: Bsc/MBA in industrial Eng./economics/ logistics.
- Coming from the electronics industry- advantage.