Roles and Responsibilities:
- Multidisciplinary development of Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM) system including work with optics, algorithms, mechanics, electronics and SW.
- Technical leadership of multi-disciplinary teams, providing specs for HW and SW requirements, designing new solutions on the developed systems and inventing new modules and operational modes.
- Troubleshoot and root cause customer challenges through advanced analytics and delivery of fast solutions.
- BSc in electronics engineering/physics/computer science/bio medical or mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a system engineer.
- MSc in electronics engineering or physics.
- MATLAB capabilities.
- Experience in semi-conductor industry.