Roles and Responsibilities:
Full responsibility from PO execution to Receiving
- Reviews demands on a daily basis. Executes and cancels pull ins, push outs and planned orders as prioritized. Identifies issues· Reviews demands on a daily basis. Executes and cancels pull ins, push outs and planned orders as prioritized. Identifies issues and escalates as necessary to AGS CBM. Reviews and ensures actions per disposition of ECOs on a worldwide basis.
- Measure the vendors on ongoing basis, drive for improvement.
- Quotes materials; procures materials, components, equipment and services at the lowest cost consistent with consideration of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need. Expedites and ensures the timely receipt of materials and resolutions of any issue.
- Works with engineering and MPM or SCM to recommend new suppliers. Issues RFQs, analyzes proposals, negotiates prices and delivery, issues and/or adjusts purchase orders in a timely manner. Follows-up on orders, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records. Negotiates vendor contracts, as appropriate. Follows standard purchasing business processes.
- Pulls and read part specifications and engineering drawings. Utilizes knowledge of material types to communicate with engineers and suppliers. Provides feedback to engineering for cost reduction efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Min 3 Years of Experience in managing relationship with existing and potential suppliers.
- Experience in similar/Global companies is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.