Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge, experience, and troubleshooting skills in the following Product Lifecycle Management applications: Teamcenter- Significative advantage, SolidWorks, Must.
- As well as integration tools like SWIM, and TCAI. Enterprise Resource Planning tools like SAP.
- High level knowledge of infrastructure requirements and cloud solutions.
- Experience managing local as well as outsource resources.
- Working in complex global environment.
- Production support for Multi-CAD and PLM applications.
- First level technical cause analysis for issues and resolution.
- Provide solutions to customers to mitigate production impact.
- End user interaction and training.
- Incident Management.
- Coordinating with extended functional teams.
- Interact with application vendors on product bug/issues.
- Provide technical expertise to Business groups to develop new solutions and strategies to enhance the overall experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Managing local and regional support teams.
- Travel to Europe/ India as required/ 25 % of the Time.
- Excellent English communication and inﬂuencing skills – Must.
- Foreign languages such as German & Italian – Advantage.
The individual must be an independent, conﬁdent, persistent and results-oriented individual - not an order-taker but rather one who contributes ideas and opinions to ensure sound solutions are implemented
- BSc in Mechanical Engineer Advantage / Similar Background.
- 7+ Years of Experience.