Applied Materials develops and manufactures advanced tools for the semi-conductors industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Simulation of light matter interaction.
- Learn the program, infrastructure we have.
- Learn our methodology, tool and customer issues.
- Understand specific problems, preform simulation, analyze data, out of the box thinking.
- Summary and presentation.
- Support and drive forward our infrastructure (SW used, servers and methodology).
- MSc/PhD students in experimental physics/applied physics/electrical engineering.
- At least one year remaining till graduation.
- Preferable some experience in the field of laser optics & microscopy
- Strong analytic skills, good problem-solving skills
- Complex system understanding
- Designing of experiments
- Independence & self-driven
- Innovation & creativity.
- Available for at least 23 hours a week.
- Experience in semiconductor industry – Advantage.