Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communication between customers and the development groups within the company.
- Performing samples of the machine’s capabilities (Demos) to customers.
- Providing answers to customers’ troubleshooting, accordingly to his needs and demands.
- Working in collaboration with development groups from a variety of disciplines (HW, software, physics, algorithms) in order to develop applications for the customer.
- Programing and running tests (on the machine/in lab/in the “clean room”).
- BSc students in their final year / MSc students of any year in Engineering or Physics.
- Background in Physics - Advantage.
- Available for 22 hours a week or more.