Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communication between customers and the development groups within the company.
- Performing samples of the machine’s capabilities (Demos) to customers.
- Providing answers to customers’ troubleshooting, accordingly to his needs and demands.
- Working in collaboration with development groups from a variety of disciplines (HW, software, physics, algorithms) in order to develop applications for the customer.
- Programing and running tests (on the machine/in lab/in the “clean room”).
- BSc students in their final year / MSc students of any year in Engineering or Physics.
- Background in Physics - Advantage.
- Available for 22 hours a week or more.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.