Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct organizational & talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability. (e.g., selection, assessment, development, succession).
- With guidance, implement change management, communication and engagement strategies within the BU/Function.
- Has the ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Partner and interact effectively with Managers & EE’s at all levels, deliver value-added services that reflect the business objectives, possess excellent communication skills, business acumen, and the agility to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Understanding business priorities and translating them into an HR approach that supports the business.
- Actively partner, coach & develop managers. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management).
- Execute on delivery of HR initiatives for the BU/Function. With guidance will balance enterprise-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- Leverage tools and systems e.g.; Workforce Dashboard, Workday to perform analytics in support of business strategy.
- As required, support diligence and integration of HR projects, programs, processes and initiatives.
- Support at least one HR enterprise/region-wide initiative annually.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- 5-10 years of working experience in an HR Business Partner role.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (Master's degree preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.