Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and integrate motion control systems.
- Develop and implement Servo algorithm in motion controllers, calibrate, analyze and debug.
- Write specifications for new modules.
- Work with subcontractors (worldwide) on motion systems development.
- Integrate motion system prototype in lab, analyze and optimize the motion control algorithm.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
- 5+ Years’ experience.
- M.Sc. in motion control- is a plus.
- Experienced Control Engineer in the development and integration of control systems, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- System vision, ability to formulate an architecture of the control system.
- Good knowhow of motion system- characterization, analysis, precision mechanics, system error budgeting.
- Must have knowledge in MATLAB, Simulink.
- Experience as a team leader is a plus.