Application engineers operate in some of the most advanced technological and multidisciplinary environments. They are members of the development groups as technological experts, responsible for optimizing the systems’ capabilities and defining the next generations’ needs. The role includes work with customers in the US, Europe and Asia, to implement new capabilities, and define customer needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and assist solve customers’ High Value Problems within the manufacturing process.
- Collect customer needs and cooperate with the various development groups in order to accommodate R&D plans to tool roadmap and customer needs.
- Conduct tool Demos for customers.
- Plan and run experiments (on the tool / in a lab / in the clean-room).
- BSc. / MSc. in Engineering (Electrical / Materials / Mechanical / Chemical / Biomedical / Biotechnological / Aerospace)
- Excellent English skills – speak, write, read.
- Willing to travel extensively, up to 30% of the time.
- Experience working with complex electronic systems, experience in the semiconductors industry - preferred.
- Technical background – Preferred/
- Customer orientation (close to customer), intercultural skills.
- Self-confidence, presentation skills, communication skills.
- Analytical capabilities, problem solving orientation, interdisciplinary knowledge, project management.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.