- Must comply with current safety systems and participate in creating a safe working environment.
- Performs Installation and commissioning of Applied Materials manufactured semiconductor equipment.
- Assists in communicating, and co-coordinating equipment installation plans with customer and Applied Materials management.
- Assumes responsibility for complete customer satisfaction of equipment installation.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as required on Applied Materials equipment.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- International travel will be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University/College Degree or Technical Degree.
- Must be able to communicate positively with customers in a dynamic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to own your technical and professional development.
- Proactive and ability to take personal ownership of technical issues.
- Ability to use problem solving skills to maintain complex systems, and use Applied Materials knowledge (network/BKM’s) to support equipment performance.
- Willing to travel, 80% of the time.
- Fluent English.
- 2 year or more experience on High Tech Equipment.
- Preference given to experience in the semiconductor industry.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.