- The customer engineers provide support for complex systems, one of the most advanced in the world for the semiconductor industry, in Israel and abroad.
- Installation and implementation of systems.
- Ongoing support and troubleshooting.
- Transportation of activities Improvement in work processes.
- Definition, documentation and preservation of infrastructures and work processes.
- Technician or practical engineer in the fields of electricity and electronics.
- Experience as a service technician in cellular / satellite / cable companies - Advantage.
- Experience in electronic / mechanical equipment - Advantage.
- Experience as a practical engineer or a military technician (Handson) - Advantage.
- Ready to work in shifts.
- High level of English.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.