Development Engineer for the High Voltage Electronics Group.
Development of high-voltage power supplies and assemblies with high noise, precision and stability requirements. Full responsibility for leading the task from start to finish.
The assemblies are integrated into advanced industrial systems for the Semiconductors field.
Understanding the system and principles of operation.
Work in collaboration with teams from different disciplines: electronics, physics, software, firmware, qual, mechanics..
- Electronics Development Engineer from the following fields: Analog, Power Supply, High Voltage.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. MSC in Electrical Engineering ADVANTAGE.
• Knowledge and experience in analog development and power supply. Experience in high voltage modules - an advantage.
• 5-10 years of experience in the role of Hardware Development Engineer (Board Module Design).
• Experience in ORCAD design tools and simulation for electrical circuits such as SPICE. Experience in electromagnetic field simulation tools - an advantage.
• Ability to work and operate with subcontractors and foreign entities.
• Experience in writing and presentation of specifications, test documents and development verification.
• Willingness to travel abroad.
English in good level.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.