- Development of SEM columns, detectors and applications.
- Experimental laboratory work, simulations and modeling and performance analysis.
- Leading investigations of physical problems.
- Collaboration with different R&D disciplines (application, algorithms, electronics, mechanics, etc..)
- Collaboration with research institutes.
- PhD in experimental or applied physics. MSc with work experience as physicist.
- Experience as experimental physicists in any field.
- Experience in laboratory work – must.
- Experience in fields of SEM/TEM, particle accelerators, solid state, semiconductor industry – advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.