Are you passionate and experienced in Machine Learning? Do you want to work in a multidisciplinary environment?
Do you have the urge to build and change software architecture and help to shape the next generation Data Driven Infrastructure?
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Applied Material’s Process Diagnostics and Control (PDC) business group is based in Israel (Rehovot) and is in charge of the development of cutting - edge Machine Learning and Computer Vision based Metrology and Inspection products that are essential elements in the wafer fabrication. Our expertise enables our customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged.
- Identifying best-fit architectural solutions for the next gen DL/ML projects, in multiple dimensions.
- Develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- Interact with users to define requirements for breakthrough product/solutions.
- Work closely with research scientist teams and product engineering teams to drive solution architecture.
- Work closely with DevOPS team to established CI process.
- Complete programming, testing, debugging and documentation of the solution.
- Infrastructure Software Architect with DL/ML Proven Experience
- Experience with all aspects of Software Architecture, including Security, Scaling, Volatility and maintainability.
- Experience deploying production-grade machine learning/Big Data/Deep Learning solutions (Focus is not algorithm side).
- Experience deploying production-grade solution in non-cloud environment.
- Experience in Data Manipulation /data analytics / data management / Big data system.
- Ability to perform technology selection and technology evaluation.
- Experience in integrating open source solution into holistic solution.
- At least 7 years hands-on development in one of the (Java/Python/Go).
- Familiar with modern DevOps practice and ability to establish CI/CD process.
- Ability to lead and mentor development teams.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.