Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining & leading overall PDC business strategy with specific customers.
- Consolidate, customize, & present marketing material for various technical review meeting.
- Consolidate Customer business /technical status and trends, highlight customer technical requirements/specification.
- Booking & Revenue planning and quarterly execution.
- Responsible for the entire sale operational process.
- Manage lost opportunities tracking.
- Provide an ongoing synced view on all business and projects activities.
- Drive and lead engagement cadence with the local teams and the customers.
- Working closely with other teams of Applied.
- Manage escalations.
- B.Sc or higher (engineering / science ), MBA is advantage.
- > 8 Years of Experience in technology/Marketing /Sales positions in the semiconductor industry.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, experience in large scale matrix organizations – Advantage.
- Experience in customer facing, sales planning (forecasting & exclusion) in Asia – Advantage.
- Fluent communication skills, presentation and in writing.