- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Maintain and increase quality and efficiency of team developments
- Contribute technically to projects. Serve as a professional tech leader
- Design of SW components in SW-HW platforms.
- About 40% hands on
- Work according to agile methodology
- Manages a team of Developers QATest Automation (direct reports); Contributes to effective performance management, employee development and retention
- Bachelor's/Master degree in either Computing Science, Computing Eng
- Demonstrable 5 years of solid experience in C#
- 2+ years’ experience as team-leader technical leader
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
- Strong SW architecture design capabilities
- Strong Leading and Mentoring capabilities
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.