Applied materials Israel develop and produce metrology and process control systems to the semiconductors high tech industry. Our systems are part of the manufacturing process of the semiconductors device.
The physics Technology department is part of a large multidiscipline Development division.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define novel inspection and metrology systems concepts and configurations.
- Design and perform experiments, collect and analyze data on advanced microscopy systems.
- Evaluate new technologies, pursue innovative solutions.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams/ projects in the development of metrology systems.
- Collaboration with different R&D disciplines (application, algorithms, electronics, mechanics and academia).
- Post doc /PhD/MS in Physics/ optical engineering or similar discipline; Experimental with theoretical analysis background.
- Experience in fields of optics/microscopy/image analysis/ semiconductor industry/Plasma/charge particles – Advantage.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical capabilities, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team; ability to work independently; ability to influence other people including vendor management, ability to act as mentor.