Applied Materials Israel (AMIL) develops and produces tools for the semiconductor industry. The SEM physics team is one of various disciplines that belong to the product development division. Physicists in this team are responsible for the development of scanning electron microscope (SEM) columns, detectors, semiconductor surface analysis methods and other applications of the different tools developed by AMIL.
• Development of SEM columns, detectors and applications
• Experimental laboratory work, simulations and modeling and performance analysis
• Leading investigations of physical problems
• Collaboration with different R&D disciplines (application, algorithms, electronics, mechanics, etc..)
• Collaboration with research institutes
• PhD in experimental or applied physics
• Experience as experimental physicists in any field
• Experience in laboratory work – must
• Experience in simulations (Python Matlab) - advantage
• Experience in fields of SEM/TEM, particle accelerators, solid state, semiconductor industry – advantage
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.