AMAT-PDC tools do inspection and analysis of defects, in chip fabrication process.
In the basis of these tools there are optical or electronic microscopes that uses top edge technologies from Physics, Electronics, Motion and control and more.
As a significant part of these tools, wafer positioning stages are complex precision systems with high performance of accuracy, repeatability, and throughput.
Stages for atmosphere and vacuum environments.
PDC tools incorporate many other motion systems that need carful design into challenging volume and hold high motion performance characteristics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops high end motion systems that drives PDC applications
- Architecture design of motion modules:
- Specifications definition
- Technology and vendor selection
- Modeling and simulating
- Motion profiles and control design
- System integration
- Control Engineer – Electrical engineering degree with control expertise
- Experience – at least 5 years of servosystem design, test and integration
- Strong theoretical control knowledge – linear / non-linear systems, friction, robust systems
- Familiarity with motion tachylogias – motors, bearings, sensors, controllers
- Precision systems experience – advantage
- Second degree in engineering with motion experience – advantage
- Good English
- Traveling expectations – up to 8 a year
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.