Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide operational support of the Office 365 environment.
- Supports global messaging systems, database or utilities software.
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Helps implement new technology to reduce overall operational costs.
- BSc level degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- MCSE/MCSA/MCITP (AD or Exchange) - (requires at least one).
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have knowledge and experience with:
- Office 365 services, Exchange email systems, calendaring, Skype for business, Teams, Stream, Ironport Email/Web Security, SMTP, Outlook, Exchange 2013/2016, knowledge of Active Directory, Online Archiving, EOP, and integration with other systems.
- Knowledge of Office and Outlook mobile with experience in supporting these in an enterprise.
- Base knowledge of Powershell, .Net, and scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of ProPlus, Win10, and Microsoft’s upgrade processes.
- Base knowledge of ITIL standards a plus.
- Familiarity with ticket handling systems.
- Technical leadership in administration, and operation of IT systems technologies