Responsible for designing, developing and testing Cloud solutions and services tailored to the needs of the business and its internal customers. Requires knowledge of relevant technologies in the development, automation on Multi-Cloud environment (on-prem and public cloud). In this role you will be a member of our Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team focused on research, development, testing and implementation of Cloud solutions.
Ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years of experience with Infrastructure domains, must be fluent in common scripting Automation languages, PowerShell, Python, ISAC, experience in coding web-based APIs, familiar with Ansible/Chef/Puppet frameworks, CI/CD standards, supporting on-prem and multi-cloud infrastructure frameworks, common knowledge on Databases, Serverless, Networking, Security standards.
In addition, the ideal candidate will
- Be expected to assist with regular activities, such as system disaster recovery tests, as needed
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality
- Have the ability to take ownership of tasks and delivery while enforcing company system security policy and procedures
- Demonstrate global team work ability and deliver automated solution and be responsible for implementation and operational procedures
- Self-learning abilities and pro-active approach
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field - Preferred
- Up to 3 years’ Experience supporting multi-cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, VMware
- Up to 3 years’ s Experience with Scripting automation languages
- Ability to work with cross functional global teams for ensuring end-to-end solutions and compliance
- Demonstrated task management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree
- Fluent hands-on programming skills in a few of following languages: PowerShell, Python, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Good interpersonal and team player skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.