Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complex systems integration, which require expertise in a wide variety of technology fields and excellent system understanding.
- Will lead or assist field installations or upgrade activity of semiconductor systems in-house and at customer’s sites.
- Part of a wide support team with multiple responsibilities including tools integration, field & home tools support.
- High level of independent work with constant drive for improvement in tools’ performance, uptime and working methods.
- Strong technical partnership with multiple-interfaced organizations.
- BSc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer etc.
- Relevant technical experience; Army service, Service experience or other high complexity technical work place.
- Willing to travel, 20% of the time.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.