Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complex systems integration, which require expertise in a wide variety of technology fields and excellent system understanding.
- Will lead or assist field installations or upgrade activity of semiconductor systems in-house and at customer’s sites.
- Part of a wide support team with multiple responsibilities including tools integration, field & home tools support.
- High level of independent work with constant drive for improvement in tools’ performance, uptime and working methods.
- Strong technical partnership with multiple-interfaced organizations.
- BSc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer etc.
- Relevant technical experience; Army service, Service experience or other high complexity technical work place.
- Willing to travel, 20% of the time.