- The IE (Industrial Engineer) role is part of the Engineering department in PDC Operation division. The IE manage and implement significant improvement projects focused in Manufacturing and cross functions processes, to increase operations productivity, to reach Mfg. excellence, to eliminate any kind of waste, implement innovative infrastructures.
- IE leads the NPI (New Products Introduction) manufacturing readiness, supporting fast transition and business responsiveness, by early engagement, efficient line design, robust and efficient processes, working area standard & infrastructures. IE works in dynamic environment, working with different interfaces in the organization, working with the product development engineers as well as other operations functions (Planningת Materials ,Facility, GIS, Engineering and Finance). Part of the work requires working at production floor (clean room).
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initiate & lead infrastructure improvement projects utilizing Industrial Eng. methodologies (Jigs, CR Equipment, Systems, Working area standard)
- Line design optimization focusing on the critical path, eliminating non-value-added activities & outsourcing “none core activities”
- Lead Continuous Improvement of cycle time & Efficiency by using Value-Stream-Mapping to identify waste in the process
- Space optimization by optimal Layout Design that supports the business requirements, safety & ergonomic requirements
- Optimize Material flow to production floor
- MS.C/ B.Sc Industrial Engineering (or a similar field) from a known Academic institution
- Experience - 0-3 years
- Specialization in IE / Production / Operation function - required
- Any technical experience - advantage
- Experience in leading projects
- Expertise in Lean Manufacturing Methodologies - advantage
- High English level (speaking, reading, writing)
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.