• Manage HW developments from R&D till proliferation including new module developments, CIP’s and ECO’s
• Lead project execution from kick-off till release: planning, execution and control
• Responsible for program success ; meeting content & performance to spec, schedule and budget.
• Verify product performance validation @ customer site, and support field technical escalations
• Smooth transition from NPI to Ops and Field
• Manage sustain platform activities: ECO’s, obsoletes etc
• B.Sc in in engineering or science field. M.Sc is an advantage
• Multidisciplinary management (Physics, Mechanics, Optics, Electronics and SW) capabilities in Matrix organization
• More than 5 years’ experience in working on complex multidisciplinary projects
• More than 3 years' experience as project manager or direct team management
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Experience with SEM tools – advantage
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.