Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer, to join our group and take part in re-shaping the way we deliver software solutions.
As a member of this team you will:
- Accelerate and improve the release cycle of our products.
- Influence and shape our software development methodologies.
- Take part in leading, designing, and implementing CICD processes of complex, multi-disciplinary products.
- At least 5 years of software development, deep understanding of common development practices and challenges.
- Significant experience in DevOps roles.
- Practical experience with common tools that are used in DevOps processes such as:
- Build tools (Gradle Ant Maven).
- Repository management technologies (Nexus Artifactory).
- Continuous integration technologies (Jenkins TeamCity AnthillPro) – Advantage.
- Configuration management software (Ansible Puppet Chef) – Advantage.
- Source control management tools (RTC GIT).
- Experience in implementing CI/CD for complex, enterprise software products- an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic automation practitioner.
- Experienced Tech lead.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux-based products delivery.