Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and development of “state of the art” algorithms in the fields of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and 3D geometry.
- Data analysis and exploration.
- Gaining deep understanding of the physics of the underlying process.
- Close work with the system, physics, software, qualification and applications groups.
- Provide software specifications and production code on time to meet project milestones.
- At least M.Sc. degree in EE/Physics/Math/CS, Ph.D. is an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Theoretical foundation in Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Theoretical and hands-on experience in Deep Learning – Advantage.
- Modeling / Simulation experience – Advantage.
- Strong skills in developing in MATLAB or Python.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- The position includes 20% traveling.