- Design and Development of complex Electricity, Power supplies and Control, internal and with Sub contractors.
- Development of Electric Power distribution and Low voltage power supplies systems (AC-DC), switching, protection in systems up to 20 KW.
- Development of Control and electric drive for industrial modules and sensors.
- 1st degree on Electrical engineering, Preferred- Electricity License.
- Knowledge in Low voltage power supplies systems (AC-DC), based on off the shelf or customized modules.
- Knowledge in Electricity and Wiring standards in industrial environment.
- Experience in selection, integration and testing of Electricity and power supply modules.
- 10 years of experience in Industrial (or military) systems.
- Knowledge in safety certifications SEMI, UL, CE – Advantage.
Your privacy matters to us and we comply with the GDPR and applicable data protection regulations. In order for Applied Materials to share opportunities with you, we need to maintain some of your personal data, which you voluntary share with us when submitting your applications. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than recruitment related activities nor will it be shared with any third party.