Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for computing development and integration projects from initiation to wrap-up, including: scope of work, work plans, Quality, Integration, Schedule, Budget.
- Lead technical discussions with various disciplines (Computing, HW, Qual, System, SW, PL, Support) to ensure technical alignment and correct integrative solution definition.
- Ensure alignment between all relevant groups and stakeholders to ensure correct priorities and smooth integration.
- Proven project management capabilities in a matrix environment – Must.
- Project management experience in IT or interdisciplinary integration projects – Must.
- Strong technical knowledge in IT, System, networking, storage, automation, integration.
- Strong technical Product and System understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in software development life cycle - Advantage.
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage.
- Very analytical.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player.
- Effective in matrix environments.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Global mindset.
- Excellent English.